The information listed below should provide answers to some of the more Frequently Asked Questions that we receive. 

Simply click on the question to display the answer which can then either be closed and/or printed by using the buttons at the foot of the box.

If you are unable to find the answer to your query please contact either  the Town Council 




How do I report a street light not working ?
How do I report fly-tipping ?
How do I report a missing or damaged street name sign ?
Road Signs / Weeds ?
How do I report an abandoned car ?
Stray Dogs ?
Bulky item collection service
Dangerous buildings & structures

Refuse & recycling queries

Road maintenance

Children's play areas

Footpaths & cycle routes